Kim Kardashian's Bodyguard Wipes Social Media Amid Reports That He's Bankrupt
Kim Kardashian's bodyguard has deleted every single mention and photo of her from his social media accounts and filed for bankruptcy weeks ago, the Daily Mail revealed Wednesday.
The news comes a day after members of the Kardashian-Jenner family and presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke out on the incident.
Pascal Duvier, the same guy who protected Kim from the ass-kisser who ambushed her last week, filed for bankruptcy on behalf of his German security company ten weeks ago after racking up more than $1.2 million in debt.
'There is so much debt. There are many claimants. I cannot say the exact number. Lots," an insolvency lawyer told the Daily Mail.
Duvier still has his job with the Kardashians, TMZ reports. He's been working for Kim since 2012 and was questioned following the robbery but has not been named a suspect.
"The events that occurred in Paris was one of the most sickening things I have ever seen or heard," Duvier told the Daily Mail on Tuesday. "We have tips and leads and we will find (the perpetrators). That I promise you ... (they) messed with the wrong one."
The social media wipe is apparently a safety move to prevent any other potential criminals from connecting him or his location to Kim and Kanye West.
Kourtney Kardashian, on the other hand, is no longer keeping silent on the incident and took to Twitter on Wednesday night to post a passage from her daily devotional book.
"Do not judge a day as devoid of Joy just because it contains difficulties. Instead, concentrate on staying in communication with Me. Many of the problems that clamor for your attention will resolve themselves. Other matters you must deal with, but I will help you with them. If you make problem-solving secondary to the goal of living close to Me, you can find joy even in your most difficult days," a portion of the quote reads.
Kourtney is the first person among the group who was with Kim in Paris to speak out, but she's not the first family member.
Caitlyn Jenner opened up about the incident on Instagram Tuesday, writing in a caption that she is "so thankful" Kim is OK.
"Love my girl! ... (The incident) is a reminder for us all to be careful in the uncertainty of this world," Jenner wrote.
Jenner's sentiments were echoed by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who told Extra that she feels "really bad" for Kim. She also praised Kanye's quick response when he heard the news.
"He was in the middle of the concert and he ran offstage, bless his heart. I'm just glad nobody was hurt," Clinton said.
No one has been arrested in connection with the $11 million robbery in Paris earlier this week, but French police suspect that security personnel at the hotel where Kardashian was staying tipped off the five masked, armed robbers.